Taxi Bar Lamp
The LED combination bar lamp carries a five year LED lamp replacement warranty.
High-level combination LED tail lamp
- Enhances a vehicles traffic signals for better visibility and safety
- Designed for under-mounting on roof racks & luggage racks of popular makes and profiles
- Ideal for taxis, construction, roadwork, quarry/mining, escort/pilot, support/maintenance, 4WD vehicles
- Corrosion-free aluminium/powder coated housing for extended service life
- Wiring joints are sealed against water, moisture and dustv
- Supplied with 4metres of cable with 1 spare core includedv
- LED stop/tail/indicators comply with relevant ADRs (High-level tail lamp function is for off-road use only)
- 12V operation only (24V available as special order)
- Dimensions: 904mm(W) x 30mm(H) x 70mm(D)
- Current draw@ 13.BVDC: Indicator lamp: 0.16A(each) I Stop lamp: 0.16A/Tail Lamp: 0.04A
- Indicators can be used with optional 23235 dual head, multi-pattern LED flasher head to further enhance warning features where required
2 head LED multi-pattern flasher unit.
For flashing standard LED lamps alternately.
- Supplied with pre-wired connector.
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and thermal protection (when used with a 1OA fuse).
- Compact unit fits discretely inside the cab. Operating voltage: 8-30VDC
- Current: 3A (max.) per flash channel Standby current: <5mA@12VDC
- Flash patterns: 13 (alternating over both heads)
- Flash unit size (W x D x H): 80x35x20mm Mounting hole centres: 73mm
May require the use of blocking diodes for some applications